What are Dentures?
Because we have a denture laboratory on the premises, we are able to repair and construct dentures with accuracy and speed, usually within 24 hours.
Dentures are a set of artificial teeth used when a patient has lost real teeth. Patients lose their teeth to a variety of reasons. including:
- Severe malnutrition
- Genetic defects
- Poor oral hygiene
Dentures give better chewing abilities and greater aesthetic appeal by providing the illusion of natural teeth. What's more dentures can now be stabilized with an implant procedure bringing more comfort and better chewing abilities to the denture wearer.
The Dentures Procedure
There are several types of dentures available:
- Removable partial dentures are for patients who are missing some but not all of their teeth.
- Fixed partial dentures (also known as permanent bridges) are made from crowns that are fitted on the remaining natural teeth as well as synthetic materials that are sculpted to resemble teeth.
- Complete dentures or full dentures are for patients who are missing all their upper or lower teeth.
We Provide Denture Reline
Why Use a LAB RELINE Instead of an In-Office Reline?
- More durable - fabricated under high heat and pressure
- Stain and break resistant - can last 10+ years vs. less than a year
- Better fit - softer impression materials create a more accurate denture
- Staying power - post dams (a posterior extension of a full denture to accomplish an air-tight seal between denture and palate) available in lab relines help keep dentures in place
Pro Estetik Dental Clinic was founded in 2011 in Izmir, Turkey by associate professor M. Selim Bilgin. We serve dental service in all dental branches to all national and international patients in a wide modern clinic, nearly 500-metersquare areas.
All of our dentists are members of the Turkish Dental Association. They speak English and have a huge amount of experience liaising with international patients about their dental treatment and the options available to restore your smile.