The Procedure of Hijamah
In this procedure, the cups are placed on the some specific parts of the body, and from very small skin incisions, the dirty blood is removed from the body. It is usually applied on the back, shoulders and heads.
If it is desired, another method that is called as the dry hijamah can be applied, as well. In this method, there will be not a cut on the skin. Only a negative pressure is applied. These treatments must be conducted by the Professional doctors. But, how is the hijamah applied?
- First of all, the area that is specified is sucked by the cups, this leads the acceleration of the circulation.
- It is followed by the little incisions are cut by hijamah needles on the specified body area.
- Then, the cuts are sucked by the cups again. In this way the dirty blood would be removed from the body.
The Benefits of the Hijamah
The hijamah is very useful in multiple ways for your body. The benefits are listed below:
- It cleans the toxcins and toxic substances in the blood.
- It helps the chronical headaches.
- It reduces the stress and soothes.
- It gives energy and prevents lethargy and fatigue.
- It reduces the complaints about diziness or vertigo.
- It helps you have better reflexes.
- It can be used as a secondary treatment for the dental diseases.
- It is good for the toothache.
- It increases the flexibility of the muscular and fibrous tissue.
- It improves the eyesight.
- It helps the the process of the quiting smoking.
- It is good for the high blood pressure.
- It helps the mental diseases such as depression.
- It reduces the high cholesterol.
Pro Estetik Dental Clinic was founded in 2011 in Izmir, Turkey by associate professor M. Selim Bilgin. We serve dental service in all dental branches to all national and international patients in a wide modern clinic, nearly 500-metersquare areas.
All of our dentists are members of the Turkish Dental Association. They speak English and have a huge amount of experience liaising with international patients about their dental treatment and the options available to restore your smile.