The Bonding Procedure
Bonding takes approximately 30-60 minutes in a single visit to our office.
- First, we select a shade of composite resin that is as close as possible to the shade of your teeth.
- A liquid is then applied that helps the bonding material adhere to the teeth.
- The composite resin is applied to the teeth, smoothed into the desired shape and hardened with a high intensity light.
- After the resin has hardened, a few final touches are made, and the teeth being treated are polished until they resemble the other teeth.
Tooth bonding is used for a variety of purposes:
- Correcting a tooth gap.
- Covering discolorations.
- Repairing chipped/cracked teeth.
Tooth bonding is dependent on the artistic ability of the dentist, since the work is done “freehand,” without taking impressions or using a laboratory. The tooth must be color matched, sculpted, and polished to produce a beautiful and natural looking result
Pro Estetik Dental Clinic was founded in 2011 in Izmir, Turkey by associate professor M. Selim Bilgin. We serve dental service in all dental branches to all national and international patients in a wide modern clinic, nearly 500-metersquare areas.
All of our dentists are members of the Turkish Dental Association. They speak English and have a huge amount of experience liaising with international patients about their dental treatment and the options available to restore your smile.